Vacancy: Setswana Home Language Educator Grades 8 – 10
Position: Setswana Home Language Educator Grades 8 – 10
Start date: Immediately
Contract type: Permanent
Location: LEAP 6, Ga-Rankuwa
Reference: School LP6/Tsw/2021
- SACE registration or provisional registration.
- Valid Police Clearance documentation.
- Dynamic and inspiring Educator with excellent subject knowledge.
- University Graduate with a post graduate teaching qualification. (Post graduate studies in related field an advantage)
- Proven record of teaching excellence and use of effective, innovative teaching strategies including the use of computer technology within the classroom.
- Ability to cope with a mixed ability classes, stimulating high achievers while providing adequate support to those who find the subject more difficult.
- Good personal time management and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively and positively within a team as well as to work independently, without close supervision/guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Commitment to and embodiment of LEAP’s core values.
- Demonstrated commitment to life-long learning and to personal professional development.
- Active involvement in the school co-curricular activities with high awareness of and commitment to holistic development of learners.
Remuneration: A market related salary has been identified
Deadline for application: 30 April 2021 (no late applications will be considered). Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Only applicants who add the reference to the subject line, will be considered
Email a copy of your CV and relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30 April 2021