Directions to LEAP Jane Furse
Directions to Old Jane Furse Memorial Hospital, Limpopo
From O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Head for Johannesburg out of the airport.
- At the intersection with the N3, follow signs to Pretoria on to the N3.
- When the N3 joins the N1, continue to follow signs to Pretoria.
- Continue with instructions below.
- Take the N1 north to Polokwane. Beware to follow the left fork where the N1 and N14 split.
- Take exit 152 for R513/Zambezi Drive toward Cullinan, there is a Toll gate.
- Turn right and take the bridge across the freeway onto R513
- Take the second road to the left onto the R573 towards Moloto, KwaMahlanga. Continue for a long way, heading for Marble Hall about 150km / 2 hours from Pretoria. ( much at 80 kmph and then farms and orchards as you near Marble Hall).
- Turn right onto the R33/N11 to Groblersdal. Continue for 5.9 kms
- Turn left towards Swartkop – continue for 1.3 kms
- Turn right towards Leeufontien (sign broken). Continue for 3.8 kms
- Turn at the first road to your left, (at the taxi rank. if there are taxis there!) towards Mamphokgo. Travel through the village on your right, Continue for 7kms
- Then turn right towards Maserumule Park. Continue for 40 Kms until you get to R579 road.
- Turn left onto the R579
- Pass through Nebo (sign on your left) and continue onto Jane Furse. Watch out for very bad humps in the 30kms zones (22kms left till four way intersection in Jane Furse)
- In Jane Furse after the Plaza on your left, at the four way intersection turn right
- Turn right at the T- Junction.
- Turn in at Old Jane Furse Memorial Hospital on your right opposite Jane Furse Builders Supply.
- LEAP School buildings are on the premises to the right of the Church.