Become a giver
South Africa’s education system is in crisis. You can be part of the solution:
- Give now by credit card or direct debit.
- Donate by electronic transfer:
LEAP Science & Maths School
Account no.: 40 8987 6888
SWIFT Code: ABSA ZA JJ
Not much cash to spare? There are many ways to support our work:
Help transform education by investing in LEAP’s proven model:
- Make LEAP part of your corporate social responsibility programme
- Contribute to LEAP’s endowment fund and be part of our future
- Bring LEAP on as a BEE partner through the LEAP Education Trust
Where your money goes
LEAP provides real hope to hundreds of young people each year. Every donation, no matter the size, makes a difference.
- R50 pays for a student’s stationery for a year.
- R500 pays for family emergency support for a month.
- R2,000 pays a student teacher’s stipend for a month.
- R35,000 will fund a student at LEAP for a year, transforming a young person’s life.
Give with confidence: LEAP is an ISASA registered school, a Non Profit (061-261-NPO) and Public Benefit Organisation (930005342). We are independently audited each year.
Tax and points
Donations to LEAP qualify for tax relief in South Africa and socio-economic development points on the B-BBEE scorecard.