Become a giver
South Africa’s education system is in crisis. You can be part of the solution:
- Give now by credit card or direct debit.
- Donate by electronic transfer:
LEAP Science & Maths School
First National Bank
Account no.: 6205 8709 365
SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ
Not much cash to spare? There are many ways to support our work:
- Make LEAP your My School beneficiary
- Run a marathon, host a dinner, grow some crazy facial hair to raise funds for LEAP
- Join the LEAP community
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Volunteer at LEAP
Help transform education by investing in LEAP’s proven model:
- Make LEAP part of your corporate social responsibility programme
- Contribute to LEAP’s endowment fund and be part of our future
- Bring LEAP on as a BEE partner through the LEAP Education Trust
Where your money goes
LEAP provides real hope to hundreds of young people each year. Every donation, no matter the size, makes a difference.
- R50 pays for a student’s stationery for a year.
- R500 pays for family emergency support for a month.
- R2,000 pays a student teacher’s stipend for a month.
- R35,000 will fund a student at LEAP for a year, transforming a young person’s life.
Give with confidence: LEAP is an ISASA registered school, a Non Profit (061-261-NPO) and Public Benefit Organisation (930005342). We are independently audited each year.
Tax and points
Donations to LEAP qualify for tax relief in South Africa, the United States and the United Kingdom and socio-economic development points on the B-BBEE scorecard.
Contact us to make a tax-efficient donation in the US or UK.