VACANCY – Administrative Assistant
An exciting vacancy for an Administrative Assistant currently exists within LEAP. The position will be based at the LEAP 2 premises at 1 Cwango Crescent, Philippi, Western Cape, reporting to the LEAP 2 leadership team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary duties and responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Contacting parents regarding follow ups on social development and bus fee
- Data capturing
- Assisting the leadership with office admin
- Assisting the Chief administrator with:
- Collection of money, receipting and issuing of bus tickets/social development fee
- Reception/switch board
- Procurement of stationery, textbooks etc.
The successful applicant will possess the following personal attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Good Computer skills (MS Word, proficient in excel)
A market related salary has been identified for this position – full package will be discussed with all shortlisted applicants. In addition, the successful candidate will form part of the Company’s current pension fund, equating to a 4% employee contribution which is matched by the Company.
Please direct all applications to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org including an up to date Curriculum Vitae with relevant qualifications.