VACANCY – PA to National Schools Head
13 February 2017
PA to National Schools Head
An exciting vacancy for a PA to National Schools Head currently exists within LEAP to start as soon as possible. The position will be based at our premises at 112 Thornton Road, Crawford. Working hours are 08:00 – 16:00, but overtime work may be required from time to time.
- At Least 5 year experience is Personal Assistant / Administrator / Secretary
- Computer literate (Familiar with use of Google Documents + Google Drive advantageous)
- Own transport
- Understanding of NGO sector
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary duties and responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Managing National School’s Head diary
- Providing support for travel/transport/accommodation/scheduling arrangements for National Schools Head and other members of Central Services
- Managing central e-mails and follow-up with School Leaders and National School’s Head
- Letter and e-mail correspondence for National School’s Head – able to draft independently
- Daily meetings with National School’s Head and National Schools Support Team
- Meeting preparation – catering, document preparation, venue booking, venue set-up and clean-up
- Minute-taking and distribution
- Agenda Preparation and distribution
- Planning visitor and other schedules at the Crawford Central Office
- Editing documents for National School’s Head and other members of the central team
- General Administrative Assistance to the National Schools Support Team
Please note that the above is not a comprehensive list of all duties and requirements, but merely to highlight general duties of the Employee. The successful candidate will sometimes be required to perform certain tasks and duties that may not be encompassed above.
The successful applicant will possess the following personal attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Good time management
- Fast learner
A market related salary has been identified for this position with the ability to grow, motivated by experience and qualifications.
Please direct all applications to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org including an up to date Curriculum Vitae with relevant qualifications by the 24th of February 2017.